FRETAC Mini Grants
Competitive Mini Grants
It’s that time again. Our FY-19 Mini-Grant process is now open! The grant application and guidelines are available by clicking the buttons below.
- Applications are due into the RETAC office by November 20th electronically. No hard copies please.
- Grant hearings and scoring will be held November 28th at the Jefferson County Public Health office in Lakewood.
- Hearings are not mandatory, but encouraged.
- Hearing times will be scheduled after we see the number of applications we receive
- Call-in will be available
- Please keep in mind that our RETAC grants are considered very small versus the state grants. We only have a total of $25,000 to grant out.
- All EMTS agencies/Providers in our region are eligible to apply.
- Please remember that this is a reimbursement grant only. All funds will be disbursed ONLY after you have spent the money awarded and provide the RETAC with invoices/receipts
County Mini Grants
Each year a letter is sent to each set of our county commissioners. The letter states that $5,000 is available to them for “Basic EMS Needs”. It is up to each set of commissioners as to how the funds are spent and who will decide where the funds go. This is also a reimbursement process now. The RETAC retains copies of all County Expenditures.
Colorado Rural Health Grant Program
The Colorado Rural Health Program has very specific grants available for RURAL EMS agencies. The RETAC has received numerous AEDs through this grant and will receive 3 more this year. Their website can be found at: http://www.coruralhealth.org/crhc/index.html
CREATE Education Grants
Educational Grants can be obtained through the CDPHE Educational Grant called CREATE. Please visit their website at: http://www.coruralhealth.org/programs/create/index.htm
C-DOT Occupant Safety Grant
This year (2016) we will receive up to $45,000 from C-DOT to address Teen Driving within the RETAC. We’re really excited about this new project.